View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 06:59 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feeds Update Saturday 7/15/17

Dom yuou guys vote the way you want. but i did not do what they are saying that i did.. and in time it will be revealed

Xmas i fel now is a good time to call that infiltrator out

Dom im not doing that

paul why? it's a good time.. and you want to know why im calling you out is becuase you have called me a snake to 4 people who talked to me.. and it's coming from people i trust and you saying that im going home too is coming from someone who is on the block

Xmas but we are all here..

paul who's the infiltrator

dom what are you confused about

xmas that you wanted the infiltrator if we are all here

dom no it was all said i was going to say im voted for cody and being targeted. and for the interview since that is being around and the convo's that paul and i had cuz they were private.. but he didnt deny them

paul see you can't prove it.. ahh so tell us who the infiltrator is.. cuz you are saying taht to everyone.. i can talk all night.. and i called you on your bullshit

paul do you ahve any questions for me xmas cuz i will answer them

xmas why did you ahve everyone here if you werent going to say the person

dom that's not how i work. i will talk to everyone and i said everything that i wanted

paul so is this what you wanted to do.. you wanted to talk aobut an infiltrator.. and then a snake and then talked about paul and wrapped it up with some other stuff.. so is that what you wanted to do? Is that your agenda for today?

Dom you are good

paul yes i am im good at calling you out on your bullshit

Dom I want to go HAM but i know that this is being recorded

paul go ham!!

Paul you woke up all these people to ahve this convo

Dom i never woke them up.. how can i prove that i didnt vote for ramses..

paul you said that thee was a tempter and infiltrator.. and th you tied it all in with paul.. is this what yoou wanted to say tomorrow.. you dont ahve shit.. and i pulled it together.. next time you want to do this you need to make sure that you ahve all the shit together..

Dom i dont ahve to prove that im tel;ling the trruth

paul you are on teh block you ahve to prove it

Dom when a person is honest and true the truth will always prevail

paul have you ever watched BB?

Xmas if you know who the infiltrator is why dont you take the time now to case it since you are on the block and have a chance to go home

dom no.. i dont want to name names

xmas i am not asking for names.. but why dont you say it

Dom i dont wnat to give names but i dont want to throw anyone under the bus.. i wanted to lay it all out for everyone

paul but you said my name and elena's names
Attached Images