View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 11:20 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/27/18

paras i want to ask you a question.. would you tell me the truth or not. my vote will depend on whether you tell me the truth.. did you tell kaela that i was goig back n forht

maddy no i said both of them wewre back n forht.. she said was paras going back n forht.. and i said no both

paras what ewlse

maddy i said if they are playing me i didnt have a choice. i said you guys had differnt relations with them. that you had different relations with each other than i had with others..

paras is that everything

maddy im done defending myself on the thing that i ahve said or done

paras we said we wouldn't throw each other under the bus..

maddy i didnt. i think you guys would pick each other.. and not pick me.. if you thik that im spilling those details to those that already know.. im not.. i ahve been stuck with my eggs in yoru baskets i ahve no realtions with anyone else

maddy i have no real deal and i have no the 6.. but i think that you would pick each other over me

paras dfid you say that would you would rather go with them than us

maddy no..

para oh maddy

paras did you tell her when on the couch we were changing our minds

maddy yeah i did.. she asked me and i told her the truth it's nto throwing yuou guys under the bus it's what happened.,. i knwo this is my last week in the house

paras oh maddy

maddy oph paras.. especially with everyone is putting you and will together.. why would you guys keep me

paras we did yesterday

maddy and then you said all day about how stupid yuou felt.. and if she told you that i threw you under the bus i didn't i answered questions that she asked. i have nothing to throw under the bus .. i have nothing to throw. it';s just what i know and it isnt trust broken. i tell the truth for so long and i still get double asked

paraas i made a call that would benifit us and for yo

maddy and you took a long time to make it now you are making like you felt stupid

paras i thought you ahd my back

maddy i do but i thinkn hyou have will's back more than mine

poaras it's ag aem and i got played

maddy it is a game and i got played

paras 4 weeks i stuck my neck out and nwo

maddy i was never in a position to make calls on my own.. i haven't played you and i get 5th place

paras no you dont and that is a conversation to have

maddy why did you come here and ask me these questions .. why would ali say those things on the way out

paras will and i were included in deals and you weren't included in them

maddy in the end ive been accused for only watching out for myself.. and that's not the case.. it's only easier for people to divide us even more and i feel taht in the end you think that you can win and im not best for you game

paaras gets up and walks away
Attached Images