View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 11:14 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/29/17

jason alex doesnt miss anything in this game. she doesnt think about anything but the game. if you want to talk aobut how blue the sky is.. she isn't gonna say nothing..

jason there is no boss in here.. they are starting to push on you and then start pushing on me im going to go down.. what am i going to do in the morning.. you are the only one that i can talk to about other stuff.. it's a selfish thing for me to want you to be in good graces.. but it's also a partners thing

kevin if i did something i can understand that.. but if there is no reason

jason if it's a real reason or made up. I want to win $500,000 and so do you

Kevin there are only 3 people that i really like that are left.. like you paul me.... im thinking what the jury will think of the others

kevin i would vote for josh.. let him run wild around teh country you know what i mean.. screaming and raving

jason yeah .. right now theya re all looking and speculating.. wht are we talking about.. that will fuck us up only if we dont trust in our team

kevin i trust you and paul. i will trust alex.. maybe she's running her game

jason i trust alex but i dont think she tells me everything cuz she thinks i will fuck it up

kevin i dont have that

jason paul doesnt want to tie down with anyone. he ants to float so that they will give him information
Attached Images