View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 12:53 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 9/17/18

Sam: maybe i should read the letter from my mom it'll make me feel better. it usually does . im about to shave my face so yo should get some really good shots of that

tyler down you about to take a shit

tyler yeah

Sam that's good

tyler pees

Tyler out you alright?

Sam: yeah.. i want to leave on a positive note. it's how i was from the very beginning. I dont want to change now.im looking at the bigger picture. and god has a plan and if im meant to leave then i leave and if i stay i stay.. and im not about to be pestering people.. im not sitting in a corner crying.. but im nt bouncing opdff the walls. and im not going to sit around and act crazy with yaall. and i have nothing to offer and im going to keep acting the same way i ahve and like ive said a million times i call about all yaa;;

tyler: nothning changes. i love you no matter what

Sam: i dont have anything bad to say aobut JC and i dont want us feeling bad about stuff

Tyler: JC isnt going to do that to you either

sam; OH i know.. it's something to be happy aobut. and i said the people that im happyu about with the people im here with.. and can yo imagine if we got wrapped up wtih differnt people. im fully aware of that too. like is adi in my veto speech im sad that i couldnt do mroe for myself . im with a bunch of peole that are athletic and intelligent

tyler; youa re the same

Sam; im not..i gave up smoking and that is great but in the 9 days left. im not going to turn into a sprint runner ball catcher.. like im not going to be running on the breezyway.

tyler: you won one of the hardest comps

Sam; haleigh was hanging in there on that rope thing.. im proud that im still here. i came in here like that. i never went to a gym and what i came in with im still here with. and it's not running..

tyler: i dont want you to be down about it

sam; i already did my pity party and im over it..

tyler: you're more than capable

Sam; i appreciate you constant reassuring you are good at that and i appreciate that

tyler: i dont want you to beat yourself up too much i hate when yo do that

sam; yeah. it will be alright and i appreciate you saying that

tyller: i just want to always be genuine

sam; it's hard. yeah. i didnt think it was a good situation but im not changing it.. and it is what it is.. and that is what it is. i am what i am. im the least impressive one. I am what JC said that im the every day woman. yeah i shop at walmart blah blah blah..