View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 07:18 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 7/27/17

Ramses evicted 7-3

Paul won- HOH Inked and Evicted

Jessica revealed to teh house she got the final temptation but didnt say what it waas

Temptation Competition

Temptation Competition..For the next 3 weeks, before nominations,the HG's will be tempted to participate in this challenge. And the HG's will get to chose whether or not they want to compete. The winner of this competition will be safe for the week but the HG's that finishes last will automatically be on the block as the 3rd nominee

HG's pick if they want to play in the HOH and the one that comes in last will be automatically nominated

paul i didnt go against my word i said it depends on how the votes go it was a last minute thing

jess i know what you were implying

paul you are upset you dont need to be upset with me

jess i am not upset. look at my face..

paul all the points you made about josh was true but they were emotional but ramses was the target.. and now that we had him pinned down

cody why didnt you talk to us.. cuz you didnt we look like the outsiders

paul you can ask those 7 people that voted it they knew..

paul you saying taht you are safe .im like whoa.. that means that you thought i was going to put you up but you kept me safe. i wasn't going to do that..

mark in.. we kept you guys in teh dark cuz we knew that you guys were emotionally attached to him.. he's a wiz kid.. and he had a memory.. and you knew that he had to go (lies)

paul it was a house strategic move and nothing personal against you. if you ahve any other questions i'll be glad to answer them

jess laughs..
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 07-27-2017 at 08:05 pm.