View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 09:54 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 3/22/18

kaela i said i sadly vote to evict jesse

oliiva about ali youa re the peoson i talk to all the game aobut.. i am thinking that veroncia can be backdoored

kaela yeah if we say ti was veronica hinky vote she might be like nothing..

olivia i didnt throw hoh but i did get it wrong.. and i told them i wouldnt nom

olivia i was talking to erica should get teh veto and BD veronica.. and she said no she didnt like taht plan but that was before she got hoh.

kaela i think she wants maddy/ryan and maddy out 1st..

olivia veronica would be ruthless with her hoh.. we need her out 1dt and if erica pulls that off she would look like a legend..

kaela i dont know if she would take that shot early.. she's not voting..

olivia she won pov got $5grand and and was safe for a week now has won

olivia it's nice that we ge to relax. paras told me that she dosnt trust will she is saying tht she has no one and the one person she trusted went home.. im thinking her emotions weerre snowballing from the HOH home video.

kaela she gets emotional alot..

oliva she wAS SAYING THAT she doesnt have anyone here.. and im like thinking.. she is seeking

kaela yeah

olivia i said that i am here.. and she said that im close to ali and im like i can get to know you and ahve more than 1 freind

olivia she said she is not close to will everyone that she says to him ends out..

kaela cuz will tells veronica and then she tells hamza..

kaela will and veronica are tight and you ahve to break them up.. she scares me i dont know what she is thinking

oliva johnny is with us.. but

kaela i think he is good with everyone in the house. kaela she told me that

oliva she tried to fuck with me this morning.. and i was like i caught on.. i think merron/will didn't know what was happen. they said they wanted to let me know that the votes are 5-/50 and im thinking that is not possible but ok.. then they said they wanted to consider all their options..

olivia and who does that.. who tries to get a rise out of someone

kaela did you hear that ryan was trying to talk to me.. he said i was a comp beast.. and i was like i lost everyone comp i was in.. he said you won the clap game.. and im like yeah im going to beat him.. im so mad at him im not putting him up

olivia he's so annoying.. i didndt notice it but nwo i do

kaela im going to ignore him.. i didnt like him from day one..

olivia he is always trying to fish for stuff
Attached Images