View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 07:27 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 4/15/18

Ali talking to will and paras about trying to team up and keep johnny * paras said earlier alone she wasn't keeping johnny**

Ali i feel that johnny is in a more humble place and if we can regain taht trust.. cuz there are still other comp beasts in the house and he can be a number for us. that's a pro.. and that he knows he lost our trust and now moving forward he will be loyal to us

Will he has to prove something top us

ali i think that with us being the original 6.. that will put us at 4-4.. and i dont know how you guys feel about daela.. and i feel good with them with the deal if/when the triple comes.. and i know that we are still targets for them

Ali i think that if johnny stays his target is daela.. and ryan has the same target.. and i know you feel close to ryan and he feels close to you.. and i dont know if he is really aligned to

paras that's the thing. the past week and half there's been a father daughter thing.. i can tell that he's not coming after any of us.. he wants their blood

ali out of the 2 options who did we see as an asset and then whole will be a number and who will have loyalty
Attached Images