View Single Post
Old 04-04-2017, 08:52 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 4/4/17

Emily when it came down to me and demetres.. i ws likie do i want to win this.. i didnt wnat to be the person that destoys someone's game..

karen i think there will be an instant evcition thursday too

emily yeah .. cuz thee are a lot of people here

karen thee is way too many left

emily agree

karen i thought one would get evicted and we'd have another nom by him but if that's not the case then it wasnt an important hoh to win

emily if he does get to nom 2 more people then it ws too much power to give to one person

Karen i dont think people care

karen im usually a lot more decisive than i am right now

emily why? you wnt gary to stay reight? you guys are tight

karen we talk about a lot.. he's my firend.. there are a lot bigger fish to fry. there's not going to be 7 or 8 going to the end

emily i think ika and dre are tight

karen dre should go then..

emily i think demetres will do what ika wants

karen dre has the french connection and she has a cheat sheet on who is what and who's got hoh and she is way smarter than you think she is

emily we ahve no power to do anything

karen dre never talked to me before except when i was hoh.. and that is when anyone talks to me.. no one ever talks to me and that's fine

kare i dont know if i want to be her anymore

emily really? really? why? i know it's hard.. a lot harder than what i thought it would be..

karen crying

Emily i know it cant be easy.. i dont ahve kids.. you ahve to stay strong. cuz you are supposed to be here

Karen i think i ran the course.. Im ready to go .. i think that there is a double eviction and i will go. i dont grovel.. i dont beg for anything not for food not for money..

Karen im so humiliated.. it's so humiliating to be dirt under fucking peoples feet

Emily maybe you should talk to the doctor stein about it

karen. i've talked to.. and feeds cut
Attached Images