View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 08:59 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 8/10/16

back post cont 1:52am

paulie that's the wrong way to go about it .. im just being honest ya know.. michelle dragged my name thru the mudd all week and natalie did too so dont be upset. and dont be a certain way when youa re with and be a certain way and when you are fake to the person to teh face yo are dragging thru the mud

james this is a game

paulie yeah it's a game

bridgette are you going to go down there and be mean to her . no youa re a nice guy

paulie i will ignore her.. it bothers me that michelle can be fake to her face after 1/2 the shit taht michelle said about her and intent to hurt her with it. but i'll be cordial and ignore her.. .. but if youa re going to go around and do that you better be pristine .in what you're doing. cuz i ahvne tacted any diffenrtly than anyone .

IN COMES NATALIE!!! 1:54am HI GUYS!!!!

Natalie whats going on

Paulie discussing things

natale ok what do you want to discuss.

paulie you tell me.. like why youa re rallying people

natalie i want o discuss why you said those things to me

paulie why did you say 1/2 the things you said about me

natalie it';s teh truth

paulie so it's the truth oh the truth.. so (point finger at her) so you ahve gone around the house being a certain type of way with every single guy in here but you decide to single me out as if im making a pass at you.

natalie you've been the only guy that's done those things to me.

paulie really ok so .. if im a certain way with every single person in the house making comments to nicoles way michelle way and bridgettes way to an extent cuz she really does ahve a BF outside of the house.. but even when frank was in the house .. i never said anything wrong abot her being in a bed with another man and youa re going to be with a cewrain way

natalie what is " a certain way"

Paulie i dont know.. like when yo were this guy over here (victor) and did you not go to him, corey, and say i wish was on a date with you

natalie i was joking.. did i say that to you?

corey yeah

natalie isa di that i liked you 21st in the tokyo roomand then i went to victor.. and that was teh 1st week

paulie so it's a double standard..

natalie im flirtatious.. and friendly

paulie im flirtatious.. so it's not a big deal if im flirtatious

natalie it's not a big deal if i made you feel uncomfortable.. im sorry

corey no that didnt happen

paulie oh but when you said this man over here (victor) made you feel uncomfortable..

natalie he did.. yuou upset me with certain things .. you really did

vic what exactly

natalie with comments you made

paulie what? what comments

natalie why are you acting like this

paulie im calm (no he's not ) but if you are going to come u p with a certain protocol be ready to back what you are saying because i will pick it apart and come right back

natalie i will .. im an open book

paulie what does the term uncomfortable mean to you

natalie when we're in teh bed and you say omg

paulie that this is the perfect spot to kiss the camera's on..

natalie and you said that james and zakiyah would kill us and i giggled cuz i was uncomfortable and i got up and im not a confrontational person.. and you said the other day when i was laying down .. yo said put that thing away.. my venezuelan butt.. so i flipped so you couldnt see it

paulie once again comments that are not only made to you.. i tell nicole (who is not there ) when her butt is hanging out to put that booty away OK?

natalie you said it in a flirtatious way
Attached Images