View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 06:21 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 8/10/16

Backpost cont

natalie hugs michelle

Michelle that's not right!

natalie it's fine.. i said i think you're a great guy but i was being honest and he said no you'r not. youa re as fake as those things on yor chest

michelle i want to say something.. I dont want someone talking to my friends like taht

natalie dont .. i got a package about america i dont care about him

michelle james needs to hear about this..

natalie and nicole was jsut laying there laughing in her blanket i know she makes fun of me all the time..

natalie he said i was going home right after you and i said why are you threatening me.. im not threatening you. and he said that i did enough damage and it's a promise that im going home

Michelle guess what it's a promise you are going home paulie

natalie i told james straight up from the begining.. just cuz im a girl and i ahve teh same strategy as a guy to flirt im not going to get boo'd by America. Im a strong independant woman and im going to do that same things guys do and show them that i can make it far an ad i have surpassed my goals in this game.

natalie my only goal left is to win HOH.. im not hurt by it

michelle i would vote for you

natalie america loves my strategy. i wanted to do an all girls thing.. my second is tio pl;ay ditzy.. he would keep going on certain things..

fishes then paul into London room.

natalie retells paulie saying. that you are going home right after michelle na dit's not a threat it's a promise . i said to him well i think youa re great and he said that he cant say the same to me. he said i ws fake

paul he's so shitting himself. he's going after bridgette too he's like.. all over teh place

michelle paulie no one wants to give you $500,000 so you can take random girls to vegas.
Attached Images