View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 08:19 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 3/22/18

paras V came to me and said her and hamza are acting like assholes but they wanted to shake up liv and im like why? quit it already

Will yeah.. ok lets meet up in HO in 20 mins. let me go see where maddy is at

feeds 1/2 hamza tells erica all of the pitches that jesse said to him

Erica i think tht's BS

hamza me too . thats what Will and merron keeps sayijng. he's trying so hard

Erica of course he is he thought he ewas staying.. all content copyright hamsterwatch.com and that kinda arrogance will get him in trouble and keep getting in touble. im voting to keep liv cuz i know where her heada is at.. and she wears her emotions on her sleeve

hamza i dont ant you on the outs. you know how i feel about you

Erica i knw and peopole will not link us togetehr..

hamza i dont want people to put you up

Erica yeah i know people will wonder why i voted the way i do

hamza if this thig changes i wanted you to know

Erica one in a mnmillion. id rather be on the majority..

ahamza i dont want you to be on the outside. i think i had the most sucessful HOH

Erica you did..

hamza adn i got 3 people that were so close together.. i broke them up i dont think they will vote for him

erica derek will

hamza jesse siad he will put them up. people are so fucked up but

Erica that's the game though.. PINKY SWEAR

hasmza they dont know this.. they jsut think we're tight

Erica yeah they just think thast we g/f cry together.

hamza there are a lot of these girls that want jesse to stay maddy and paras.. she came in pitching for him hard

EWrica if i get hoh i want maddy out

hamza which is fine

hamza i said vote wheere youw ant i dont care.. if he stays whatever.. if he leaves even better. i dont care.. if someone say's i'll vote the weay you want.. but.. what do i care cvote the weay you want

Erica it's very telling who's flip floopping.. this is my list targets.. iw ould perfer someone who is vocally agsint me then a flip flopper..

hamza yeah theyw ill flip flop thier way to thier end. i will always be a target aheaad.

erica for me it's about straight foward behavior

hama i said to liv/jesse 1 2 3 is happening before noms and veto .. i dont want to piss off the house. i done my dilligounce. i caused chaos and turned you agisnt yoru friends..

erica it's the scariest week it could come down to 1 swiong vote

hamza i think it's going to be 7-4

erica or less 8-2 or derek as a lone vote.. and paras was like should i vote jesse to stay she didnt want him to go out with no votes.. and akela said derek is voting for him to stay

hamza dont expect me to look out for you if you are flippy floppy

erica it's the people imm hearing from derek that these people are 100% voting for jesse to stay and liv/ali are saying 100% voting for Liv to stay..

hamza maddy

erica and jesse thinks he;'s got will

hamza no will is lying.. who's the 5trh person

erica ryan

hamza ryan said he would do what i want along with merron
erica it wasnt me.. he hasn't pitched to me once this week

hamza he as saying that he would put up the showmance..

Eirca he';s thrown my name out ther. saying you know how close he is to e rica but saying he would vote me out in a heart beat..

hamza he just realized that he was on the wrong side of the house. i managed to get myself to the top of the chain.. and i dont think that even if people tried they couldnt vote me out . it's smart to BD me but not if you dont ahve the votes
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 03-22-2018 at 08:41 am.