View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 07:16 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 9/8/17

paul and josh up in HH

josh i'll be happy with ever happens

paul you can thank you.. you completed it.. the 1st time around i took my money and said what can we do with the money and they said they were proud of me, invest it.. and now my dad had knee surgery.. and whatever i get it doesnt matter..

paul we ahve shit at home both ahve a business.. you cant crack on me keep yoru head on straight so we can get there..

paul im looking for the clip of the handhske the 1st time and then

josh you think they ahve it?

paul I KNOW they ahve it.. and that's feindship.. and i love xmas

josh me too

paul i dont think she will care or be bitter she will hug us and say good luck

josh im going to lose my shit

paul dont.. and we have to win this veto and send alex home

paul alex is now telling me i ahve to win teh veto.. if i did shit in my head.. if xmas is ok with going on the block.. im fine.. but i would rather not and i rather not cuz this point it's scary.. it sets up how the votes lie.. if kevin is out.. xmas doesn't ahve to get that blood on her hands.. and kevin inst going to vote xmas out.. and she is convinced that xmas /kevin have each other.. and she said now taht we ahve to win and that the gimpy girl .. she's a savage fuck

paul best case you win i win dont use it.. 2nd best case kevin wins voto and pulls himself off

paul i'll say taht i cant make it a tie alex and josh cant make that decision with blood on his hands and the WHOLE HOUSE will be against me.. and kevin will vote her out. and then i will.
Attached Images