View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 07:27 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 5/1/16

cass making me emotional the black widow is squashed

Cass and joel go to talk by the pool

kelsey i think joel knows that he fucked up..

nick he fucked himself.

kelsey yeah i knwo i told cass it';s a game move.

Cass it';s ok joel im going home

joel if i let you stay.. you and tim deserve to be here.. i wont live with myself..

c ass why

joel i screwed up and tim hates my guts and doenst want to be my friend and not work with me and im going to be by myself.. and i cant beat tim in comps

cass please dont repeat this to anyone.. kelsey told me that im going home that she is not changing her mind.. that tim will still work with me next week and she is voting to keep you.
cass i have no chance

joel either way im going to be with out my friend right?

cass you want this as much as me i know that.

cass was it a mistake to get jared out

joel it seems like tit now.. they made it like they were protecting jared but they were doing that o keep kelsey

cass the bro's and kelsey ahve a f2 and that sucks cuz i wanted to be F2 with you

joel maybe you and tim will be f2

cass they are keeping you and voting me out

joel what if i dont give them the option, what difference does it make. m out now or the next round

cas why cant you win a comp

cass im walking dead right now i should just walk out. im so frustrated.. and you know that ive always been so loyal to you and tim and after yesterday comp tim saying that he's working solo.. it's frustrating for me,.

cass i ahte the people in this game they dont know how to play ity they all think they are high and mighty.. and they all lied but im the one that gets blamed for it

joel i dont want to ahve to live down.. being out 5th or 4th.. just on screwing up..

cas i wanted to go f4 and get the red carpet and the video.. im mad that i didnt win that HOH

joel you should stay

cass if i stay and win i will get you $20,000 you're a good strategist.. you're so special.. all of canada loves you joel

joel then theya re going to look at the veto and be liek what the hell was he thinking and that is what i think people are doing right now.. none of my friends watch the show they think it's garbage show and now they are thinking i told you so

cass you made it to F4.. that is good and youa re a fan fav. and it will go to you.

joel the is no fan favorite

cass no? i thought thee was
Attached Images