View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 02:46 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates 7/31/17

matt xmas and raven.. in HOH 2:18 feeds 3/4

matt we had a plan and we know that josh likes to get riled up and paul is good at this,. we are putting people in physical danger.. but it';s not cool.

xmas i came here to be a resource for people to find their inner strength and move on.. and cody is a constant threat and jess is as well

matt moving forward.. can we agree to not to get to the point.. and this is not good for anyone.. this is unnecessary

xmas it's necessary s cuz he made it necessary..

mat all he had to do is say paul use the veto on me.

matt it's our team to not execute the plan

xmas we didnt explain to those outsdei the circle what the plan was.. and cody is sucking up to her and her head is covered.. 4 weeks with someone and she si going to write a check off for $500,000

matt we are going to do something to a man who has killed other human beings to crack. that is fucking stupid. are you going to feel great about it when josh gets cracked in the face?

Xmas yeah if he is as disciplined as he should be

matt what are you talking about we already saw that he is not are you going to be able to justify it when josh gets hit

xmas we jsut want him to say something to where jess can see that cody cant control himself and not use the ehx

matt so what is it going to take him knocking someone out?>

Xmas why are you arguing with me.. we are on the same page..

xmas im with you 100% if this week si a dude its a good possibility that they can win.. whats our track record

matt leaves he'slaughs

Xmas dont get mad at me cuz we are not on the same page matt

Xms to raven 2;22

xmas he is lecturing me.. please i heard it.. why is he lectruung me.. have hism lecture everyone else like he did me im on his team anad have him back the ffuck off my ass.. he (cody) may have killed people but i can rip people's ass just as much as he

xmas why are we fighting

raven tensions are high

xmas then let me the fuck out of the room!

xmas get him to back off my ass

rave that is why we kept you and went to bat for you
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 07-31-2017 at 03:41 pm.