View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 12:54 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 5/1/18

paras i knew that i kissed those votes good bye from last week. they gave me their word i wouldnt touch the block.. and they were going to get will out.. and i knew that ali was out for johnny's blood.. i think that i would still be in F5 and wouldnt have a jury that hates me but im her in the f5 and i wouldnt have lost those 3 votes

paras girls are just bitter.. theya re going to be so bitter.. it could be me next to you.. and you do deserve to win.. i want a well rounded winner.. regardless of being a target adn being in a showmance.. i want someone who makes moves and was social.. and to me that is a BB winner.. and i dont like someone who says they i didnt win anything i was just good socially.

paras i know that one decision that i made on day 55 cost me the game.. i know that me sitting next to any of you 3.. i know i kissed those votes goodbye and i know that what i did on day 55 cost me the game. it is what it is..

derek anything can happen.. and youa re an accepting person and you make valid points
Attached Images