View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 12:23 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 5/1/18

Parsa im disgusted with myself. im, embarrassed.. i didnt thrown that comp.. and maddy was there . the only one she didnt do well waas skip the dishes.. and the next one would be mental.. i know you aren't the biggest fan of the show and only saw a few.. but the next hoh's are times and events in the house.. you saw how i was doing i lost and i was 1st out..

parass and you need the wins to get to the end. coming into the house. the speech kaela gave to maddy intelligence and mental that's what i want to do. i dont know if it spend too much time socializing.. and i haven't studied enough and im not proud of having sucked. but when your life is on the line it's who do you want to go against next week

derek the veto is the most important next week. and it will be a mix of social and mental

paras and the veto chooses who goes and i wouldnt be surprised if this hoh will be mental.. and she might be down playing her abilities.. and the biggest hindrance of you getting to the end it's her

paras if you get to the f3 youa re winning the game. i think yuou are going to win next veto yo decide who goes home and i think you'd take will.. and you win the mental in F3 and akela wins the physical and what she has said to me and yo win that final part of hoh..

derek i dont know if i would win against kaela

paras and i see you winning it .. and she said she doesnt do well with options.. maybe she is smart and didnt do well on purpose..
Attached Images