View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 05:31 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/15/17

Elena xmas had no idea that she was saying something that she wanst supposed to say ti was me and her in the bathroom

mark i wish i would ahve known cuz when xmas left she was buddy with dom adn tunred her back on her then she turned her back on jess and now

elen why would alex say that.. all i said if i found out that if you were lying to me i would wnat to be the one to evict you and i told you that to yoru face.. i ahve no problem repeaeting things that peopel said.. i told that to paul and i dont think thsat alex was there.. so i think paul told her

makr paul chimed in.. aobut being in the HT

elean he brought that up lst night and i as a little upset and is aid if he is with cody adn it got passed me he is an under cover spy..

mark paul was preaching that

elena they wwere implying cody was up there campainging agsint me but they wouldnt talk to me.. so i talke dto jaosn cuz he fucks shit u adn then he made me feel paranoid again about the votes and they tried to clear it up.. and jason said i ahve to stop talking

elean then paul came to me and said he has more respect for me that mark does cuz he wouldnt be in the HT talking to cody.. and then brought up the blue pillow

makr who gives a fuck about a pillow

elena he said im a man and im nt going to fight about a pillow.. and he talking bout it.. like paul you are just confirming

elena and i never have had conversations with someone hat was so unproductive as i ahve with josh

mark he just repeats everything

Elena he says im flip flopping on your my only alliance in the game and that i flippe don jess and cody.. he's dumb he can get away with fuck ups..

mark they keep him around to stri it up

elena it makes me made i want to blow up their allaince.. and fuck shit up

mark wait for thrusday.. matt doesnt get a vote.. and if they decide that they are voting you out

elean at this point i know im not going far.. and unless we win back to back we can get to f2

elena alright we need to

mark we have to get matt and raven

elena i wasn't nice to josh from matt and raven.. they dont want to get involved.. we are teh new jessica and they are the new us..

mark everyone waas outside and cody was in teh HT

elena they are just using xmas and josh.. she's not going to get far

mark yeah i wanted to come in and make a statement but i ahve seeenn a season like this all the floaters stick together.. and paul's such a piece of shit..

mark paul said that you ahve to check yoru attitude.. he wants to divide us

elena paul said that to you about me

mark the only reason paul made that side comment to you away from everyone it's what he does.. cody is up in the HOH with alex/jason was fine but me and cody in the HT it wasnt ok..
Attached Images