View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 09:55 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 5/5/18

Will and Kaela in the red room Will packing up

Will im picking out what im going to wear in case i go on stage today.. wondering what's your mind is.. if you are keeping derek

kaela i dont know if it's now or the next one.. i know if he beats me he's not taking me

will im laying out the points.. this will be your $100,000 point to cut derek. what maddy said is that you ahd 2 chances to cut him.. and even with paras.. it will be maddy me and ryan

will and derek came to me and made a deal to f3.. and he he said that he will cut you..

akela yeah.. so him and me are on the same page.. and we know

will this will be your huge move of the game.. anyone's best chance is with me in f2.. they will win

kaela if paras wins.. she's bringing you.. and if you win you are bringing paras

will not really maddy liv ryan will vote for paras.. and you..

will if you took derek with ya .. and cut me.. it will be me maddy paras ryan voting for derek in F2

Will taking me or paras you win hands down

kaela the endurance one of us can win that and then facing off in an option thing. where i proved again that i can't do. that's where i'm trying to weigh. that i feel i'm not going to win taht final hoh part cuz it's an option.. derek is a bigger threat and no one takes him.. and you and paras would take each other

Will if you take me to that f2 i give you my word.

kaela if i was thee with you and pras i would take you over paras. i think she might win over me in f2.. and i told you i woulda taken you over paras in a heartbeat

will you have to look at jury you didnt cut derek.. they wont vote for you

kaela yeah but they said that we wouldn't take you to F5 and we did get you to f5 and even further..
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 05-06-2018 at 02:57 pm.