View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 09:00 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/6/16

tiffany why waas pualie and corey told that frank was coming after them?> paulie says it was coming from zakiyah

davonne oh shit.. oh shjit.. that's the missing piece. james was talking.. aparrently frank told james.. and he said that if the double eviction was a wall comp that james has to win and put up paulie and corey.. and she ran right up there and told them

tiffany how..

davonne james said he said it in front of zakiyah..

tiffany they weren't throwing out names but.. james told you that..

tiffany is that why everyone wants frank out

davonne no the girls want him out cuz how he treats them

tiffany so zakiyah told paulie?

davonne she ran up there and tells that boy everything.. i have to stop telling her things..

tiffany paulie also said you ahve something with frank

davonne child bye..

tiffany my sister said to dont start playing till week 4 or 5

davonne that's why im just sleepoing but everytime i come out they are going day day day day

tiffany i think you can trustrzakiyah.. i think she is just telling paulie.. do you think that's bad?

davonne i'll tell you why i dont trust her.. this morning.. this is beteen me and you.. she said she had a convo with paulie last night.. and paulie said at the final he wants him her nicole corey adn me.. i dont think this is real.. i think that's his F4.. but i said ok.. and i said what about teh fatal 5.. and she said it would be best if we do this with the guys.. and she isnt looking out for the girls she's looking iout whats best for her and that boy

tiffany they never stick..

davonne if you can just throw away 2 girls .... it's time for us to start winning some shit.. and that really pissed me off i went in the DR and went off.. and that;'s 2 showmances and me.. you're gonna drop me off at the 1st train station we pull up to.. and this is why girls cant work together..

tiffany what do yuo want.. now

davonne i trust michelle..

t iffany she didnt tell me anything.. though..

davonne all day today..

tiffany nicole is sitting pretty..

davonne and she is too Zakiyah.. her names is in them

tiffany they are going to listen to the boys.. they dont listen to the girls

davonee they are scared,,
Attached Images