View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 03:07 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/6/16

meanwhile on feeds 1/2 davonne and james in the have not room davonne is upset 2:48pm

Davonne here;s the latest this has to stay between us

james yeah i wont say anything

davonne zakiyah came to me and sad that paulie said he anted a f5 with him her corey nicole and me

james with out frank?

davonne and then nicole came to me and said how do i feel about that final 5.. and im like hmm you're not in it james. and that's me and 2 showmances.. like james what the fuck.. she;'s crying

james you knew that 8 alliance wanst going to happen.

davonne what happes to the 4?

james taht's gone..

davonne frank pulled that shit yesterday.. it's not fair it's not fair.. frank pulled that shit.. and mne and 2 showmances?/ like that sucks.. im not stupid.. and you're not in it

james yeha i know you ahve my back and i ahve yors

davonne and they ahve the 2 showmances

james yeah.. it's jsut a matter of time wher people are doing their own things

davonne i dont know when our circle broke up.. im stupid. i believed us 4 are solid.. now nicole has a showmance.. frank is out there doing what he's doing and i know you ahve that thing with natalie.. and i dont think you would give this up for that

james im here for the check.. its nice to flirt.. but .. if we stayed together we'd be a powerful force.. no one wants to keep their eye on teh prize.. and at least theya re including you in some stuff

davonne i dont think so.. i think she jsut added me.. and that paulie said nicole corey her and him..

james why isnt frank involved?

Davonne they want him out

james then lets go tell him and flip shit on him.. lets cuase drama in this house.. last year me and meg laid back and said we werent going to say anything and then we got screwed.. and now everyone is playing each other and i feel me and youa re 100% honest.. and i thought nicole ws cool.. was she playing around

davonne she was so serious..

james im not saying nothing.. but whats bad.. they all know too much..

davonne im nto telling nothing to no one.. i thought we had that chitty chitty bang bang and now that's all out there
james yeah nicole too.. she's oblivious..

james im going to have to come up with a new word

davonne i said how is james not even involved in it

james how do i keep getting cut out.. maybe im a threat or they dont like me.. and im not involved for some reason..

davonne i can try and find out
Attached Images