View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 08:38 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 4/27/17

Dre what do you think?

Kevin i think thsat ika and demetres are the plan.. maybe if i kept them off they would be thankful for one week

dre i dont want to influence yor game this is what im going to say.. i told themn they are a pair and i said if you guys ever came together that you'd be a pwoer 4 and you can go after the 5..

kevin that was our pitch

dre i said it ewas a good pitch.. i told ika/dem that if they are on teh block they will be the next biggest targets

dre i also said that you guys felt like they couldnt trsut you.. and i said when yo guys were on the block that i wanted bruno to go cuz the connection wasnt there.. and i coldnt trust him,,.. and it was better for me and i said that if bruno was bettter for their game then keeop it.. but i felt that they shouldnt have put both of you on the block and they they wanted you 2 to stay on the block so they had time to talk..

keivn yes that is why they didnt want william to use the pov

kevin when you told em that i stopped asking you to use it i felt that i trusted you

dre the information i ahve that i dont want to give away.. lets say that after i said that you are not good for william's game.. if the SPOV wasnt used.. there is a possibility that i might not have been able to save you.

kevinn oh.. i thought it was there

dre it was back n forth with me ika/demetres

Dre during teh HOH i felt like i was ok winning.. but i was ok dropping and taking the deal.. but i had to wait..

kevin that is what i thought..

william dropped right away once dillon fell cuz he felt safe.

dre i felt people that were on teh bench woulda been upset.. if i just dropped.. so i ahd to do what i ahd to do

Dre i love the girl but when you offered me the deal ika looked at me and said DONT TAKE IT
Attached Images