View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 12:08 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 2/11/18

james i think keshia should go.. she's said that she;s coming for us and then the whole PR thing that omarosa with the medical condition..

marissa i can see that but omarosa scares me and she keeps bringing up the race thing and she is unpredictable and that can eff people up

Jmes i think that it's worst iof we get her out now..

marissa she was caught lying and all these reasons.. and all those things make it worse

james it's the game. she tried that tactic and it didnt work. both tried.. and it didnt work . we hav eto look at it as if who will be harder to be in Finale.

marissa fair enough..

marissa for him omarossa was the one that was saying that ross was not part of the group

james oh that was her? not keshia

marissa for me and for ross that is what changed my mind about her.. she said that no one with a penis will win and ross was in the room.. so my whole struggle was speaking upa dnthen i finally did that day and i i said that im not doing that and it's nt that im aligned with ross but with a bigger communtiy and once we get down to that number i will fight ross.. but she said that no one with a penis would win and i said that ross is an equal member and no one can say that.. and i that is what split the group

james so it's what keshia did was part and then that

marissa yeah.. omarosa said that ross wouldn't win

Ross when omarosa walked in she gasped and said that i was her biggest threat..

james we ahve to do what is now and what ifs the best decision for us moving forward

james and then when shannon was remembering things i was like oh yeah

marissa ther was a lot of that im jsut saying that in this room a lot of last minute remembering

Ari up says g'morning and then leaves
Attached Images

Last edited by UgotBronx; 02-11-2018 at 12:14 pm.