View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 08:18 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/13/16

james when i was in the kitchen i heard my name like 4 times

michelle yeah he was saying that you betrayed him.. and then he said he cant sleep and then he tried to sleep with paul

natalie that was mean..

paul he woke me up i was like .. umm..

natalie i wanted to talk to him but all he said was BS so im not talking to him again

Michelle he said that the only reason taht bridgette was evicted cuz she stood up for natalie.. he said i made sure that i didnt say anyone.. when they asked me so they wouldnt think i was master manipulating ..

michelle he said all you need to do is plant that seed of doubt. and im like all i did waas warn them.. and he;s playing it up..

Paul all he keeps talking about is Derrick and cody. you know what.. they arent here..

Paul when he asked me if im going to use POV.. i'm going to say i was but now im not

james he was talking to me about loyalty and stuff..

michele he said he shoulda known how everyone was like this when corey won .. i shoulda known.

paul who's everyone

michelle you and james and vic.. and then he started talking about hsi ex GF for some reason

paul sympathy.. you know he's shitting his pants

michelle he siad yeah i planted the seeds and watering it and letting it grow

natalie he said he jsut wants to see peoples reactions.. he;'s full of shit

paul well michelle you have to say something

michelle when should i start.. should i say.. hey paul are you really concerned about my mental health?

paul we all need to jsut dish it on.. he tried you doens t ahve you.. or you or me..
Attached Images