View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 10:17 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 9/9/17

9:47pm feeds 3/4 Josh talks to us about his disappointment for paul and xmas as allies

josh for me to ahve paul/xmas back this whole game to stand by themn and not cross themm. and paul is leitertally putitng the blood on me and xmas.. every perosn in jury he didnt get blood. to put it on someone';s back that was yoru ride or die.. i've been nothing but honest truthful direct .

for you to orchestrate all this to win for you to put all this blood and heat on me.. to get jury votes and xmas is naive that she is eatin everything that he says. they dont let me speak.. not get in a word

josh now i cant take a shot he won the veto.. and i ahve to go to F3 with them.. he thinks that he's going with his hands clean.. im going to blow up this hosuse

josh i earned my spot here i protected those 2.. and now what do i do.? they thin that im stupid.. you dont think i know taht paul went to kevin to throw the comp and that i dont know that theya re working with kevin to go to f3.. im not stupid.. dont feed me bullshit on a platter when i ahd you back

josh if i dont make it to 3 or 2.. i dont give a flying fuck at this point.. i haven't turned on no one.. he's forcing me to turn take a shot on him. not only wont i wont win and now i have blood

Josh paul thinks nobody in jury knows. Guess what. Everyone knows we're in a Final 3. Pretty sure Jason is spreading that shit like wildfire in jury

josh i played a clean game stood by them..even when they didnt have my back. now they are fucking up my game

if i win.. im in a house full of fucking snakes.. Im not going to dirty you on my way to the top to make sure i win.. that's not my style.. i woulda played it out.

josh xmas is mad about a rogue vote but not mad about paul protecting his game and shitting on us to get to the f3 to secure his spot.

Josh he didnt play me ive been into him for weeks. he's playing the fuck out of xmas

josh for me to taint my game to protect you 2. this is fucking wrong dude.. i dont give a fuck if i lose. im going to stick by them and if i win that scale im taking him out

Josh im going to F3 but they better beat me. and in jy speech you better beleive im exposing the 3 oif us

josh nobody has to know the game we played till they watch back? no fuck that.. they need to know i played a loyal game and that i stood by you and people didnt give me that in return.. if the jury sees that i was loyal and doesnt respect my game wll then fuck the jury too i dont give a fuck then

josh i didnt ruin my game guys thank my allies for that
Attached Images