View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 03:50 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 7/26/19

Holly: the difference is jack/michie havne done anthing to scorn anyone in the house Nick has scorned everyone in the house christie and sis

Sam I can see that

holly even nicole he screwed her

Sam: but nothing is on me. how is that is fair to me. if everyone enjoys my company. how are yo going to pick jess's company over me or nicole

Sam: it would suck for me if he wins veto.. and then i go home? that would blow. sucks for me. i dont know how everyone is saying sam and nick and do they know why they are sayig sam?

Holly the vote from what i've heard was the nail in the coffin..

Sam: that we voted to keep bella?

Holly: yeah i hate that im saying this i feel like im the voice of the people. after calling a house meeting and saying that you are not with them and saying you are with us and part of the house. and obviously Nick was going to give bella his vote.. but in your position i dont know what i woulda done. i don't think i could vote out a close friend either. but it showed that the are sides.

Sam: doesnt anyone see that even though the odds were stacked against me that i remained loyal. doesnt that mean anything?

Holly: no it does but he dug a hole for himself and who do you put up next to him. and im trying to protect my game. i dont want to go against what the house wants. i dont feel that you will go home but i cant predict the future. and i dont want to make false promises.