View Single Post
Old 07-23-2019, 04:00 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live feed Updates Tuesday 7/23/19

Christie: you might not know this. but jackson cast that rogue vote and pinned it on Nicole. swear not to say anything.
kat: i swear.

Christie: yeah so jack said after cliff won hoh. no more throwing comps and throwing votes.. jack said no more unpredictable stuff. and you should tell the team and jack put jackson on the spot. so Jackson said that he did that vote and it was supposed to be holly and him.

Kat; cliff said that you dont say that i dont know.. just say that you are thinking about it.. cuz he said he doesnt know about someone who threw the rogue vote will do it again

zchrsitie: does he want bella to go?

Kat yeah

Christie: i trust him more than the people im working with.. i dont want to get hurt. i want bella to go so i can go work with you and them.. aside from tommy those people need to get broken up.. like jack/jackson need to get broken up..

christie: I know how good he is even though i voted to evict him. i want to have his back.. ( christie is sobbing)

kat: talk to him. it 'l help his self esteem

Christie I got weirdly embarrassed that im emotional. i want to prove to cliff that im sorry and want him here

jess walks in.. convo changes