View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 08:10 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 7/11/19

7:24am BBT ALL FEEDS

Cliff up again talking to the camera's and Jackson is standing there listening in and cliff has been going on for a while telling his plans

cliff: I never had a chance to talk to sam cuz there were always people around him. At midnight bella Nick wewre in the bathroom, sam in shower. I asked bella what's going on are we set.. or are there other plans? And Bella said that kemi was going to be voted out and then Sam said from the shower that the plan wasnt going to work. And kat said that the plan was afoot to keep kemi but Sam went to jack and shut it down. he wanted to protect his game. and it's a dead deal Im fine with that.

Cliff: So that 1st little flip of the season aint gonna happen today. Even though the plan didnt work it;s starting to show how things are going to fall and how we can proceed going forward. I did tell nicole that it wasnt going to work. and she said she heard it as well. and Ovi and i and nicole was worried that Nicole 's name was going to get dragged in as a gamer. I hope that this will buy her a few more weeks. and i want to protect nicole and our alliance .

Last edited by UgotBronx; 07-11-2019 at 08:31 am.