View Single Post
Old 07-11-2019, 08:01 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 7/11/19

What to know

Kemi campaigned all day including having Sam and Nicole going around trying to convince others that kemi is good for their game and jess is not.

Jack did not like that Kemi was convincing people she should stay and he tried several times to shut down anyone thinking of keeping Kemi. He is legitimately scared of Kemi in this game!

Even though Christie agrees keeping Kemi who is not going for her is a good idea she will never betray Jack

Kat and holy have a legit stealth game that is going undetected by everyone in the house! They compare notes and then break up for the day. If these 2 make it past jury and turn on the comp beast I can see them as a F2 to the end.

Nick and Bella's snake game is been exposed but no one is in a place where they can do anything about it. Both sides need them as votes. I believe though that whatever Bella wants Bella WILL GET no matter how much Nick tries to portray he's a gamer and snake charmer to others in the house.

Nicole is being seen a a social commodity for both sides. Some think she has a whacktivity power but she doesnt. However this doesn't keep others from wanting to pull her in as vote.

Nicole and Sam are a great duo however they have not solidified anything yet. They have common goals and people they want out.

IF Kemi does stay we'll for sure get another side of Jack to watch. He's already showed that he'll trash talk behind the ladies backs to others that are on the block. And sometimes is downright disgusting!

I do not see Jess as a threat or factor for winning any comps in the HOH if she stays unless it's a Q& A or Luck comp. However if she does win HOH, same aa Kemi both would put up Jack/Jackson and be fine with either of those leaving. BUT will either have the votes to get that person out and do you want them to be in camp comeback?

I see everyone going for this HOH except Holly and Kat.