View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 12:38 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 7/8/19

jackson: jess is throwing your name out , without throwing your name. . she's thrown hints about you. and i wanted to see where did jessica was going to bring this up and at no point was i going to flip shit and put you up.. i just wanted to see what kemi was saying

bella: so you wanted to see if kemi was trustworthy so if you wanted to keep her?

Jackson: yeah

bella: She didn't say that you'd put me on the block. she said that there was someone .

jackson i wanted to see what she was going to say.. this was the 1st time in 20 days she actually talked game with me

jackson i wanted to see what she would say or put extra on.. and jessica has been saying that you were the one who made black widows. And i know you, you're like me. it would be stupid if you said no if it was brought to you

jackson: i wanted to see if i trust her

Bella: why? why if she is going home.

jackson: she might come back. but im torn. im going to vote with gr8ful but I like kemi, she is real as fuck.. jess is not. game wise i want to keep jess cuz jess isnt coming for me. and kemi is.

Bella: when kemi talks to me it's fluffy i know I cant help her but i know she is talking alot with jack. she made it so that jack likes her but she likes you more. she is so loyal to me.