View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 06:50 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 6/29/19

Chris: i was wondering why i was going around crying and i figured out that it was fewear. like i fear him and he even kinda threatened me to throw the vetoi. and I was like no way.

Sam: yeah never throw a comp.. Jess walked over to me and she said hey should i be talking to you right now and i was l;ike yeah if you want to .. and no one came to me about using it..

Chris: maybe everyone felt comfortable. cliff feels safe and kat is just going from room to room crumbling.

Sam: jess she said arent i worried aobut using it. and i was like no.. and then i thought should i be?

Christie : this is a long HOOI

Sma: kat keep coming to me aobut suing the veto and i keep saying relax.. and she just wants to make sure that cliff comes down cuz she knos she would stay

christie: week 1 should be smooth but i feel i got myself into amess cuz i listened to someone else.. and Im sorry if kat goes.. she came up to me in ther middle of the veto and asked if i was going toi backdoor her.. i dont think she has even seen one show.. and her and jackson hooked up and she is only stuck on instagram followers.. She doesnt bring anything to my game.

Sma: do you have the numbers? and what if jack went after you do you have the numbers.

Christie: i think I will.