View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 01:04 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday Eviction Day 2/9/18

Keshia and i know what the vote should be it should be 7-1 and i will know that we have a problem.

brandi i wasnt trying to blow up anyone';s game i wanted to make sure that we are all on the same page

keshia now that was said i think many people are nervous. and it was concerning for me. this isnt the same BB the reality is people in this house have relationships before coming into the game., you guys know each other.. we know each other uz we did the apprentice together but i dont know none of y'all ..

keshia you see what im saying for me i dont know omarosa from a can of paint..

omarosa it was us woman to woman hashing out our differences.. that's the differences than letting out the cat of the bag.. and i ahve respect for that

keshia if we are going to work together and make it to the 7 we have to work together

brandi we have to work together

omarosa you know what brandi we had to rally because you had an episode the other night and we had to rally and you almost blew up our alliance.. we've been dancing and skirting around it

brandi how?

keshia can you all speak cuz if it comes from other peoplke you can understand the full spectrum of it. do you feel it was demtrimental

omaorosa it was dangerous

brandi you said i needed to aplogize and i did

ari mostly the stuff about shannon

brandi i said that she hurt my feelings..

keshia it doesnt matter when she told you but it damaged our alliance..

brandi i apologize

keshia it's cool and we're ok with it but the words cant be taken back.. you cant say fuck you and then take it back the damage is done

brandi im sorry but the boys are together

omarosa how do you know?

brandi it seems that way

shannon they agreed to not put each other up
Attached Images