View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 12:57 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday Eviction Day 2/9/18

brandi we have to be able to have open conversation about it. if i have doubt i want to be able to ahve open conversations about it

marissa if we get to the 7 i may vote ross out for different reasons but it's not cuz he's a man. i just want to say it to be transparent

marissa i ahve held the hand of many people in the minority and say im not voting for you cuz you are man.

Keshia i have a question so let me be clear.. once we got to the 7 we were going to play the game that was fair to each other.. cuz you are the bottom 2.. so let me know now if we are not there now and if those are not the rules of the game that changes things all together

brandi yeah i dont have a chance to win if we are not that way.. i can be hard and honest at time but that is how i am.. and i want to ask questions and get answers

keshia i want to know if that is how we are playing but if not that changes the dynamics

Brandi i want to play that way but it's a vote

keshia it's not just a vote.. people can say that all day

Brandi and james can say all day that people have side deals but he's on the block he will say whatever

keshia when you were drunk brandi i had to do damage control and they were saying it wanst just james that has side deals it was mark.. and others and i was like oh ok. but i kept a poker face.. so your rationale is that james is saying that cuz he is on the block and trying to stay but there is more than just one doing it

brandi do you think they are doing this to just crack us

Keshia i think so but i am hearing what people are saying and I feel it wa authentic and that is why i asked you guys again. asking if we are teh 7 lets do it. if not then lets not. but that is what i feel. it will change my game all the way if that is not being reciprocated. and im being real

brandi i agree with yo.. and i want to play fairly if we can hold this together to the 7 if not then just hold out and get down to the 7 and then deal with that then

brandi some time the boys will win and they are looking at us.. we are all here..
Attached Images