View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 06:18 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 7/16/16

paul i didnt know about any allaince

frank there was a big one called 8 pack

tiffany all i know is there a person that has me in this position im in.. and they told me who to put up and i felt everyone was lying to me. and i said im going balls to the wall and even if he was my team member.. i said fuck it.. it was always whispers in front of me saying frank and tiffany..

paul in front of you

tiffany who does that when youa re on the same god damn side.. what do you think im thinking.. now.. everyone is mad at me

paul i dont think that everyone is mad at you lies44 tiffany the feedsters will know this.. i was laying low.. and i said the least amount of information

paul so they had you 2 going after each other..

tiffany yeah.. it ws so dumb.. that we never talked aobut it.. someone sued that fight to get us to target each other

paul im clearly not in that picture

tiffany you're safe but you are a vote for them

tiffany someone that is in their alliance is fucking me hard byu telling me that corey to put up.. tiffany this person's name .. they were targeting me.. and using that

paul im not worried about going on the block.. im worried aobut who to trust.. im worried about getting boned in this game

tiffany yeah me too

frank aint buyying pauls chatter

tiffany im so confused ..

paul so you just need numbers

paul how did you, frank end up in that

tiffany the girls fed him information.. and some girl that has a main issue with him and was feeding me information

paul you dont ahve to tell me a name

game talk ends zakiyah in,..
Attached Images