View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 10:50 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/27/16

backpost cont 4:25 am

Frank do you not realized because youa re loud that is an easy mark to go to. they will say that and yo will beleive it

paul when yo said that friendship will get yo evicted

frnak that is how i joke

paul i say constantly you are a funny guy.. i hope we can watch sunny , smoke a blunt and laugh afterwards.. but being on the block sucked.. i did want to trust you. but as its progressed but we built a better relationship and then you isolated hyorself with bridgette and then you pull people into rooms

frnak i dont pull people in they pull me into room .. and yo say i put you on the block but there were 7 people that knew about it and were in on the decision

paul fine. granted

frank if you want to put all the heat on me. then yeah i'll take it but i won the comp and i did what i had to do

paul we didnt know each other so i dont blame yuou but there was so many things i was told i was like this shit is wacked.. i like to say shit straight out,.. i will tell you.. you dont ahve my vote.. i dont want you to waste energy on me.. i dont want to lie and then blind side you ,.. maybe im not cut out for this game.. like i said when i was crying on that bench i was not leaving my morals and stuff at the door.. im here to ahve fun.. im not here to start drama.. and bullshit..

frank then i dont know what your big problem is with wanting me out of the house .. you say you get along with me

paul i like you as a get along factor.. and bridgette and i are too similar.. but yo and i ahve that same dumb humor.. but strategy i think i can be a target of yors.

frank i was honest with you i told you i ws going for davonne and yo got paranoid

paul it;'s seeing yo say things to davonne and then go behind her back

frank what did i say

paul on the comp when you told davonne about teh nicole thing sna you said to davonne that deal and

frank she was supposed to drop it the same time when bridgette did and she didnt. and when she didnt that deal was done.. and i told nicole after teh fact that i ws saying that just to get davonne to drop her arm and then i wanted bridge. to throw it to james. thats what i wanted to happen

frank and if that;s your fucking logic why would you sit ther and listen to james?

paul i dont like getting lied to.. and when we had the meeting i was like what's the plan.

frank that's not how it went though

paul everyone knew the same information.. to not use the POV

paul the paranoia is fucking her up and james under the reign.. and we're all doing something that is causing 4 people to get hurt.. it didnt make sense.. saying im saying this but this is what i really mean.. like why dont you jsut say no.. and if you dont say that you have to run from him room to room

frank am i that scary

paul you make some people uncomfortable. i respect the fact you sat down and had a face to face with me cuz i wanted it for a long time.. and there's certain things that you do and say that i dont agree with and dont like .. it;s not my place to tell you

frank i'd rather you tell me what makes you uncomfortable .. i'd like to know if im belittling someone.. im not that type of person

paul i know you were joking.. but those comments you were saying to her made me feel uncomfortable.. cuz that happened in my family

frank how is that belittling you?

paul you ahve 9 years on me what am i going to say to yuou
Attached Images