View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 10:28 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/27/16

BackPost cont 4:22am feeds 3/4

paul jsut cleared up a bunch of shit with bridgette

frank like what

paul with hearing things she's been saying and acting around me. and i dont think i ws mean aobut it but i ws straight forward.. and confirming.. but this is no FU to you but i wanted to confirm to hearing that she wanted to go home and that if that's what she wanted i will make that happen.. she told me that she didnt want to go home

frank neither one of us wants to go home..

paul you said that she wanted to go home and she didnt want to be stuck in jury with 8 other assholes .. so she confirmed that she wanted to be here.. and it was mainly me talking. i said i know im loud and over whelming and i like to go to the source..

frank i ahve heard youa re going to vote me out..

paul from the general consensus that seemed like the view and plan.. strategically that made more sense to me.. game wise,. i like you. i think you're funny as fuck but i cant let go of you putting me on the block and i did feel betrayed and i understand you said it was a strategy at a certain point and then seeing james saying things.. in HOH.. i feel that that's what was going on..

frank if the votes go in my favor and i stay going forward you wont be someone i can work with

paul frank.. i know.. and if that happens then that happened.. i found out that you both think im annoying.. im going to am,p it up and if i get under your skin being a nice person im going to amp it up being annoying'

frank who in the world told you that

paul that doest matter

meanwhile on feeds 1/2 bridgette is in the corner and paulie is implicating phase 2 to make bridgette feel betrayed by frank

frank here's the thing bridge and i only talk to each other there is nobody that we would ahve told that to

paul maybe it was over heard in a conversation

frank that doesnt happen!
Attached Images