View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 09:34 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/27/16

backpost cont

bridge who said that

paul up in HOh.. he's been campaigning.. paulie knows the house.. he wouldn't jsut say it to davonne.. he relayed it..

bridge is paulie trying to keep frank?

paul i cant answer that question im not paulie..

bridge he said that the vote is going to be 7-2 or 7-3

paul you know why? cuz the 3 are me and davonne or me and nat.,. but from what davonne said to paulie about frank flipping the vote.. why would frank be so confident to if those numbers? cuz he got confirmation on those votes.. then when he lets that sink in and you give up it looks like he did n othing wrong. im there to call it out.

paul personally the only way it will work in your favor is to call him out. im not telling you what to do but that's the only way.. he's telling yo 6-3 to go.. even with jozea i knew he was leaving . it's a game.. Im curious of all the shit he's been telling you that is most likely not true..

paul what is your grandious plan if he left? target all the strong players.. are you going to be a one man team

bridge i didnt know what to do. i felt comfortable with the guys and hang out with you guys.. confront davonne z and michlle didnt work out too well. i dont hink i can trust james again. it hard to trust anyone awhen lied to yoru face..

paul james did what the house wanted and said it wasn't about you its about frank..

bridge what about paulie

paul he is talking to frank.. but the house dislikes both yof you.. and frank cuz he is saying that you wanted to go home..

bridge i was trying to make frank feel better

paul you were being played. relax.. i got you.. you're staying.. i hope he doesnt ahve that come back card.. i dont give a shit about anyone else. most peolle are worried aobut that.. they dont wnt that guy in here.. and the fact that he is able to swing things around in 2 days.. and him saying that he wasnt going to campaign and look he is.. and you dont go agsint the house cuz you stick out like a sore thumb and then you get fucked over

paul i dont kn w what to tell yo.

bridge thank you

paul i came to tell you what you needed to hear and make sure that he leaves this house

bridge ok lets do it..

handhske

paul is there another thing that yo can do.. is to be more genuine.. people hate it.. and people hate how yo were acting when youa re around frank.. like you are acting like your on some kind of power treip. that's what it seems like

bridge.. i didnt feel like i was

paul 2 things that can save yo. throw him under the bus openly.. or turn the cheek and tell people any inside info that frank gave you before he left to certain people to make you seem valuable.. and do that before he does.. whatever he does he;'s clearly good at it..

bridge i dont know how he does taht

paul there is one person that is clearly able to see passed his bullshit

bridge can you talk to paulie and let him know i dont wnt to go home.. and i will talk to people

paul you are victim.. and you don not repeat things that i said.. jsut stop acting that way.. if you say it. then people will call you out on it.

bridge what have i done

paul it's how you acted.. the way you presented yourself..

Paul i betcha frank is going to come out here guns blazing.. if this convo didnt ahppen you would be going home thrus.

** meanwhile frank is still talking with paulie in Safari rm.. paulie talking about davonne .." get ride of paraniod people and shit stirrers"..( to keep him occupied while paul sidetracks bridgette)*

paulie you think the best one is to go with is Z

frank yeah i'll talk to corey and i need yo to talk to him to..

paulie yeah i'll relay that info back too. and i 'll say that you wont go after them
Attached Images