View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 08:19 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/27/16

Backpost Cont 3:30am

Paul i wasnt going home i didnt want to be selfish and i want you to help out yoru friend.. but who got in yor ear.. who put bronte up? do you know that?

bridge.. i didnt know frank had it

paul frank ahd it

bridge and we assumed natalie was going to go up

paul do you want to know more information did you know that frank wanted to take all 3 of you to the top cuz he can house all of you? because he can pluck you off one by one. bet you didnt know that either .. but instead you chose to listen to one person.. if you want to call frank i will say all this shit to his face im the one person ion this house that is not afraid of frank or uncomfortable with frank.

paul everyone else has been bothered by frank.. which makes me see him as a bully. frank is not funny to me. frank is a bully and i dont accept that .. he slapped da' and z's ass and called the both sluts.. you know how disrespectful that is.. I HEARD IT

Bridge. he said he didnt,.

paul busllshit he didnt. I heard it.. many people heard it. this is not to leave a distrust in your head.. this is me watching your for 2 weeks shaking my head from a distance . and it's nt your fault but there is only so much people can do .. but after i heard that i said i ahve to let that girl know because she;s oblivious to a liar.

paul in bridgettes face .. do you think someone gives a shit enough to throw themselves under a bus.. in a game over someone that met for 40 days? I dont care how close of a bond you've had with him on teh hammock for 2 weeks. the morning after teh POV he started saying who thinks bridgette is a threat
Attached Images