View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 06:46 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Wednesday 7/27/16

Frank i told paul out here that campaigning wasnt my style against someone i like.. and if i ask Z where she might be voting and i dont think that is campaigning.. and i asked victor if i got his vote and he said that if i have the votes.. i dont think that 's campaigning either and i dont think you do either..

frank i just want to know where the votes are so im ready.. Sorry mom im coming home! Ticket # 6 better be lucky!

Bridgette people dont like me when i hang out with you.. that i get cocky..

frank they said that before i hung out with you.. they said you were fake and blah blah blah

bridgette they still say that..

frank no shit cuz they are fake.. they said that i isolate myself sand that's hurting me.. that im hanging with yo,.., im not going to change my shit for nothing.. you are teh only one that hasnt lied to me.. fuck that shit..

Bridgette they say one day im sweet then the next day i dont give a fuck

frank that's cuz i make you feel comfortable..

Frank i hope they eat shit and die.. ha ha ha ha

Frank thanks to yoru pow wow in the london room im going home you little shit head (he giggles)

bridgette i sat in teh corner

frank indian style.. that's the definition of a pow wow..

frnak i want to go inside before tehy tell us to lower the awnings

bridgette.. i'll like to lower them with you

frank i dont.. i dont like chorse in this house. i wish BB would spend money on electrical awninbgs

bridgette im pissed

frank me too.. youa re my ride or die bridgette.. at least for teh next 36 hrs

frank maybe i got the golden ticket.. my reason to stay is revenge.. i feel people are afraid of me i want to fuck shit off
Attached Images