View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 07:24 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 8/14/17

Back Post 11:20pm Feeds 1/2 Josh up in HOH while Mark was talking to Paul

Paul can i leave do i ahve to stay?

Josh what is the deal with your whole situation . i dont get where you stand one minute you are with the house to get out cody and then the next you aree seen bonding it up

Mark in a hot tub

Josh you know that Cody is campainging to put me on the block

Mark no that is 3 difffernt names i ahve heard..

josh you ahve been locked in since cody walked in thru that smaoke. im not trying to have a blow up im trying to talk to you "as a man" and you are guilty by association. your actions prove that you are with cody.

Josh kicks out raven and matt

Mark youa re saying I got salty?

Josh you got salty when cody got oput up.. you thought the house was gonna get flipped

Mark go ask everyone did i talk to cody before noms

Josh i aint gonna ask anyone.. you were with Cody for 2 hrs.. and you are goijng to say that you dont knwo waht he waas doing. in my eyes you drew the line.. and i told you to show me.. but this fool is throwing everyone's name incuding yorus

mark when have i

josh trell me

mark JOSH LET ME TALK

Josh i dont want to sccream

Makr cuz you dont let me talk

Mark if you are saying im salty if i thought that noms were going to go different

Josh i dont need someone else's opinion.. im sold on the fact you are hooked up with cody.. you fucked up the line is drawn.. and that is it.

Mark if youa re going to throw out allegations

Josh me one action yu wree loyal

Mark i said to use me as a apwn

Josh when you are with cody in the house

Mark i see how it looks but i never once asked anyone to keep cody in the house.. and im assuming it's going to be 7-0 vote.. it was over in my mind.. and I cant control him spreading things about eveyrone.. you can beleive it or not.. i never once said keep cody. not one time.

Josh im going to call Cody up here.. I've had enough of the bullshit.. as men we can air the shit out.. just say yes..

Josh leaves

Jason what happen

paul i told you it's perception

Mark i was in the HT with Cody
Attached Images