View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 12:36 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Tuesday 8/28/18

Last night the intercom button got stuck in the HOH room.

Brett and JC were talking about how Sam said something to brett about the laundry. he was retelling the story and kaycee came up and said she could hear the whole thing.

Sam was in the kitchen. kayce was in the living room at the time she heard them.

Brett and JC were worried that sam heard them. nothing was said by sam last night.

this morning 10:52am BBT feeds 3/4 Sam told Angela she heard them and that brett should be a man and tell her to her face.

Angela was happy it wasn't anything game related.

Sam: i got a bone to pick with you you are going to go upstairs and cluck and shit and have your little hen party and get all aggravated like you got some kinda of a problem.

Brett: i dont have a problem. I was a little frustrated in the way you came at me but I didnt want to make it a big deal and i was talking to JC about it. I didn't want to make it a big deal and I was just as cranky as you were. I can be cranky too Sam. C'mon dont make it a big deal

Sam: Im not but if you ever got a problem like that just come to me and say it to my face.

brett: OK

Sam: I dont want it to stir or fester or make you feel bad for any longer than it has to. so bring it out!

Brett: it wasn't stirring or festering by any means. and i know you're quitting cigarettes and going thru some stuff too. and i just knew that you were cranky and i was cranky. And i knew that nothing would be resolved by bitching and moaning. I had my venting session with JC and that was it.

Sam: Ok Promise/

brett: proimise

Sam: and today is a brand new day?

Brett: I promise.. i feel bad that you feel bad

Sam: i feel bad that you feel bad.. so we wont talk about it.

Brett gets up to hug sam.