View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 06:32 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feeds Update Saturday 7/15/17

quick post

During the argument with paul and dom paul said God isnt here in teh BB house so stop referring to him.

Dom said i never said PAUL was the snake to alex but said that Paul told her to not have convo's alone with anyone.

Dom to xmas on her cverion of catch up.. I had a convo with alex and siad i want to talk to everyone.. and let them know that and wanted to let alex know to be careful and lsited the people she was with in her group that she cant trust cuz she feels backstabbed.. and now Paul is accusing me of being a snake

Paul OK now you said your piece.. let me say the truth.. I never called you a snake you are calling me a snake.. we had a private convo.. i went to the source.. and asked you and said i get it you are trying to figure things out on your own.. to only find out when having a convo with these people that you were saying that the people you were working with that a male was a snake..

paul so me being a snake.. i slithered down hissed ant dom in bed and asked her to talk to me .. and when i asked dom she said that she only told 2 people and when i said elena did she say that and elena said she didnt.. and now when i called you up here with the audience you so wanted

dom no not everyone is here

paul well there is a lot and so now DOm is questioning my character and calling me a snake.. and that i lie.. so xmas that is it

Xmas so Dom why dont you jsut say it now

Dom i dont ahve clarity and the exact names..
Attached Images