View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 06:02 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 8/10/18

Sam: im sorry taht oi voted the way i did. i jsut couldlnt let bayeligh go out like that

tyler: you don't have to apologize I have a special connection with bayleigh too and im sad she is gone

Sam; im just in my head thinking about my brothers bday..

tyler: you are not alone im sure that there are people that are thinking about things in thier head.. and i cant be thinking game all the time id go crazy

Sam: Id rather go home than to look stupid .. I don't want people tio think im stupid..

tyler: Sam you are not stupid.. no more of that

Sam; Im stuck in this the last couple of days.. I agreed to something and im going to regret it.. im taking things personally and i think that people are making fun of me.. and i know it;s all in my head.. Im trying to let it go and it;'s giving me anxiety and yeah.. and i'm not an anxious person . I jsut want to feel like myself again. finish this and get out of here

tyler come here..

tyler pulling her into the have nt room

tyler you dry t your tears.. you suck this up.. no one is upset with you.. you are here.. and didn't do anything wrong. you are here. you are not a victim in this you are winning in this.. you are in jury!!!

Sam: im not doing anything

tyler: I Know!! and look how far you got.. you are being sammie and if yo stop being you you will fail.. you always know what is going on.,. everyone loves you. you are on the of the best people that are playing this unique and charismatic person to ever play this.. and you are one of the best people i have every met. i cant see you like that anymore..

tyler: when you feel like you are getting to that spot in yru head think of this conversation.. and you are going to smile. cuz when you smile it switches something in yoru head ok?

Sam: OK