View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 08:06 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 4/5/18

Ryan and ali talk in the white room

Ryan you are not going to vote my way obviously and that doesn't bother me .. and i think we can work going forward.. and yo and i are logger heads.. and id rather have someone that yells in my face and tells me the truth.. id rather have that over peoole that bullshit to my face.. and if im still here and across the hall im not coming at you

ali ok that's good to know. i apologize

ryan it is what it ws

ali im a grown woman and i think it was an accumulation and after our talk in the hoh

ryan this week ahs been trying

ali i dont know what it is with yo.. i think that if you are over the spectrum.. that i really want you out.. if we arent working together..

ryan i talked to liv and i want you to know you are not my #1 on my list .. and i ahve more value with someone that's coming at me than someone who is lying to me

ali im not votihng for you and my reasoning is differnt than what you think.. it's not becuase i dont think that you ahve a shot at staying. i think you do.. and are staying

ryan i do too

Ali i gve merron my vote.. and im not the type that wnts to do what the house wants

ryan i knew today is not the day

ali if i am sitting across the hall you might not be the shot im am going to take and im open to talking

ryan going forward im not going to be in someone's ear with any influence i ahve saying ALI .. when youa re not being honest shit falls apart.. and that's where i am.. and hot fire

ali shands shakes.. says no more hugs

ryan maybe one day

BB 4 hrs till live eviction message
Attached Images