View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 06:32 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 11/4/16

Back post 12:54 am feeds 1/2

Morgan and Shelby talk aobut how justin got away with eating as a have not

morgan is pissed cuz she ate 1 cheese it and got a warning

shelby he keeps breaking teh rules and getting away with it. im going to keep bitching to them. he should be a have not again..

Shelby i lost it in the DR and started crying.. im jsut upset.. this was supposed to be fun. this sucks.. not being HOH and this sucks these people are so annoying.. i finally get a room to be away from these people and it gets taken away from me.. and then i was upset that in didnt get something from my family

morgan yeah that;'s rough

Shelby i just got a random letter talking bout burgers.. from my friend .. and i was like why didnt you get me something from my family

Morgan im sure they are just trying to play up the humor of it

Shelby they wouodnt tell me anything.. and everyone else gets something from a loved one and mine is like oh.. we're going to go out and get drunk .. and eat burgers .. and then my whole fucking thing gets taken away from me.

Morgan stay with us the end is near,. if we can just get thru this.. yeah they are annoying

shelby and then whitney isnt our freind. and alex cant tell us if someone is farting in our food

** Justin farted on shelby's food** (will look for that later )**

Morgan yeah

Shelby and im sick of people that cant stick up for themselves ..

Alex in.. whats up

Shelby im sick of this i hate these people and i got my HOH taken away from me

Morgan keep pushing.. you won.. and kicked ass.. the room sucks

Shelby it's not even the room.. i want to put up my own targets and i cant even do that

Morgan yeah that does suck.. hopefully america hears us and will help us out and we can make this work.. and maybe you will win another HOH

Shelby im going to go home on the double eviction

morgan hope we get thru this week and then we'll ahve the numbers and we'll be safe..

Shelby they make it look like it's such a good time on this show.. and it's not.a nd i finally win HOH and i cant have the room.. and now i ahve to deal with jason

morgan you should utilize it when you need it.. and use it you won it

shelby yeah i know i won it.. but he didnt.. he didnt do shit.. he ws jsut from another season.. he thinks he's funny.. he;'s not.. but he is sfunnier than justin../ all i am is safe this week

Shelby my HOH should be a high and it's a low.. and i didnt knwo the twist and rules only applied to certain peopole

alex justin eating as a have not

shelby yes..

alex yeah it pisses me off

shelby im going to eat as a ahve not and not show up for the ceremonies.. and make a quesadilla when julie wants to talk to us..

Morgan yo won it.. so utilize it..

shelby no jason is going to sleep up there
Attached Images