View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 04:06 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/5/17

Xmas let me break it down for you.. they like to talk over you.. and paul i trust him but matt does a good job.. and says hey everyone listen he calms the house down.. raven is a little harder

josh they tried to poke me to go after jess it's not going to happen i apologized.. they dont do shit they sit on teh sidelines..

Xmas you cant be angry with the whole team.. you can see taht elena is putty in pauls hands.. why is she wo happy with her positions.. he didnt do shit.. she ahs to pivor and put cody up.. have you been doing what we talke daobut like hey man i got you..

josh i did it.. with 3..

xmas what about jason?

josh yeha

xmas i think alex is turning around with it. i trust most of it but not all of it.. anad i will work my best for you..

xmas just say that it's been a lot and you want some chill time.. people that you dont want say that you want some time.. people come up and take over.. .. you earned it and deserve it.. so enjoy it

paul in

Josh im drained

paul try 2 weeks.. where people lie to you about their temptation and that was was bulshit and she told a lot of lies.. and you ant to play a shady game you get sent home that was bullshit..
Attached Images