View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 09:37 pm
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 8/4/18

bay: i don't want to promise RS anything and haleigh feel like she is in the middle. im under the impression to make a big move is to take down RS and put up scottie and whoever goes.. and if the person who ends up staying wins HOH with the noms.

Angela: can you promise that if next week im on the block that yo can use your power app to keep me safe and pout someone else up. if we make a move as a group collectively are you willing to save me?

bay well in my heart i want but cuz everyone knows that i have the power and they will just put me up and if i do that and i go home i'm going to be pissed. but i trust you.. depends on which on e of the goes home. if scottie says he can win the hacker comp and we are screwed

angela: do you think there's a way to manoeuvre to get tyler/scottie on our side

bay; to get scottie./tyler to trust you and take one off who would you put up.

angela: i dont knwo

bay; that's what im trying to find out. you are someone i want to work weight in the game.. but i want to trust and i want to be liek this is ride of die. because im down for it. but there's a thing.. there is sam who is not controllable and jc who is not controllable.. .. fessy haas haleigh and RS is right there and then JC is there next to fessy.

bay; tyler has kept his word. he always has. scottie is a question mark

Bay: if i do the noms everyone kn ows its me..