View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 06:43 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Monday 4/11/16

Cass we need to prepare for the triple..

tim if it's not we dont want to piss off too many people.. if jeol wins it we say put up the bro's

cass do we want to get the bro's out before maddy'

tim i dont want to win this HOH

cass i do

tim maybe i will give it to you

cass i would do bro/joel.. and then we can BD maddy. and the bro;'s are still indebted to us

tim you're right..

tim maddy's become one of the strongest in this game.. and i wont win against her at the end so i'll say that.

tim she hasnt promised us anything.. she's offered teh bro's something.. how sure are we of the bro's and maddy

cass she said they ahve a deal she mentioned it that night when she was drunk

tim that;'s what we'll say that she has deals with others in the house

cass that's perfect

cass if it's a regualr week we put up maddy/ramsey

tim if we do win HOH on the triple we can do whatever we want and the fall out will be quickly.. and are we sure that we weant kelsey and jared to stay

cass yes yes 100%

tim i know jared is a big threat to win but at the final challenge we might be able to beat him at the end..

cass if we're at the f4 me and you will be able to get him out and then F3 is me you and kelsey..

tim at what point do we get rid of joel

cass f5..

tim his one big move ws loveita's

cass if we can take him to the end it's ideal

tim it's so easy to read that he;s working against us..

cass triple we put up maddy/nikki/ bro's and the vote to stay is nikki

tim that is good.. but jared/kelsey. i dont know.. at that stage we jsut ahve to start winning..

tim i know what to say to jared. im working it out.. im saying the truth..

cass is aid that maddy's goal was to get one of the 3 out and if she puts up a pawn then she's jsut targeting kelsey & then she lied

tim i jsut ahve to tell jared the truth in order to win jared has to cut kelsey..

cass he said that before..

cass or in a triple me put up ramsey/maddy, ramsey wins veto and we put up bro's
Attached Images