View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 08:52 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Saturday 9/15/18

What to know

Even though Angela finally talked to JC telling him he's not the target. JC wants Angela gone! he doesnt want her to win the game. JC knows that the only thing that keeps him safe is winning the veto.

Sam hasnt talked about the game, her position at all to Angela. Angela is well aware of Sam trashing her to Tyler during the Double Eviction and that Sam has wanted Angela out.

Kaycee made sure to smooth things over with JC which in the long run will give her a jury vote if she is sitting next to anyone but Tyler.

Even though JC is ticked that Tyler put him on the block during the Double, JC will definitely vote for Tyler in the F2.

As far as Jury votes go, even though Angela thinks the jury hates her, I can see her winning vs Sam/JC but Sam or JC will be gone come Wednesday at the special eviction. So she will only win if she is sitting next to JC or is the one who ultimately cuts Tyler and sends him to jury. Which would be the biggest move of the game.

Kaycee can win the game if she is in F2 with anyone but Tyler. Jury votes from Angie, Haleigh, Bayleigh, Scottie, Brett. Fessy might throw a vote to JC if he is in the finale

If it's Kaycee and Tyler in F2 it will be close with Kaycee getting Bayleigh, Angie, Haleigh, Fessy vs Tyler getting Scottie, Brett, JC, Sam with Angela being the deciding winning vote.

Personally I see Angela voting for kaycee in the Finale to win. She was solid with kaycee from day 1 or 2 and if she does go to jury she might have enough time to get some inside info on Tyler's game to push that vote more towards Kaycee. I do not see Angela voting with her showmance heart but more with her athletic, game mind.

POV today

Last edited by UgotBronx; 09-15-2018 at 09:27 am.