View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 07:14 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Friday 4/7/17

Dre i think it's dillon emily bruno or jackie.. it needs to be they are always working together

dre when p[eo;le ask me about william i say i dont know he doesnt even talk to me aobut game.. .. im trying to make like youa re not a threat.. when we are down to less.. i think im seen as adistrubance.. and they dont see you as a threat and they think that it's me or ika telling you what to doi.. so when you put someone on the block make sure it's valid arguments for yo.. cuz thye still think youa re dumb

dre i think elmily really likes you and if yuou put dillon up she might be annoyed.. so make sure you say that dillon is a threat and he never came to talk to you.. so that is a good reason.. and bruno it can be the smae thing.. and jackie..

william im going to say she is a pawn

dre i dont think that is a good idea to say that. i think yo ned to put up 2 people that are strong.. and then tell us who you want out.. saying she is a pawn.. that means that you didnt trust her.. but jackie is being talked aobut by ika bruno neda sindy all talking shit about her

william i dont want jackie going

dre i think that she is good at telling lies and people believing her..
Attached Images