View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 06:21 am
Power Updater

Default Re: Live Feed Updates Thursday Eviction Day 4/12/18

BACKPOST feeds 3/4 1:44am BBT

Johnny comes clean about the vote to evict will to Will in red room

Johnny i voted you out im a big piece of shit liar.. and i dont know what to do about it. you ahve to undeestand that is the shittist lie ive told in the game. and even though i have a f2 with you i didnt think i would be faced with it so soon. And not only that i know you are connected with other people that will take you far in this game

Will im closest to you and paras

Johnny and Will go outside

Will im so sorry. the guilt of losing you after erica pushed me into a panic..

Will it's ok man.. did you tell anyone else?

johnny no

Will just say you panicked

Will i knew you voted me

Johnny i know it will kill some reservations with me in the game.. and uyo must be feeling hurt

Will yeah i do feel hurt. if it was you s Erica i woulda picked yo.. and it's water under the bridge.. and you wont let that happen again

johnny there is no one in the game that i feel this way about except erica who challenged that and she was with me like you from almost day one

Will i knew it was you..

2am BBT feeds 1/2

Johnny i cant sleep.. i was the vote and i was melting inside and crying.. and my game

akela why didnt you jsut say.. did you tell will?

Johnny yeah

kaela what did he say

johnny that he was upset but .... oh.. I hate it.. im a fucking liar.. and im like my game is gone.. like erica and will. ericas was good with everyone so i knew i was good with her .. i dont know how to handle this

kael i knew where the votes were ebfore hand.. and you just need to talk to everyone

Derek yeah i talked to will about it..

johnny did it seem like i was telling the truth

kaela yeah

johnny i didnt feel like it

kaela i pulled ali and liv to ask them.. and it made me question them.. and heads up I wo9ld tell people before they hear it from everyone else

kaela and i knew where the votes were i wouldnt ahve put erica up if i didnt know where they were..

Johnny so cringy.. OH i hate myself.. I dont want to.. I think i hate myself so much.. this isnt what i imagined what my game to be

Derek you were in a big brother moment..

kaela you wanted erica to stay.. it makes sense there was no reason for you to not vote

johnny i thought i could lose will.

kaela i told you it's ok that you voted erica out and yo said no i didnt

johnny will asked me and i said no to will so i committed to that.. after will left i went to the camera and said FUUUUUCK what did i do

kaela this is on you..

Johnny I can sleep better nwo.. ok thanks..

Johnny leaves

Derek damn.

kaela giggles I knew he was lying.. he's a good liar! A GOOD LIAR!!
Attached Images